Thomas Ortloff Bio
A Shareholder at LC&A since 1981, Thomas Ortloff specializes in securities, corporate finance, partnership, acquisitions and commercial loan transactions. Engagements include:
- Issuers in registered public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities.
- Lenders and borrowers in large and small commercial loan transactions.
- Corporate and partnership acquisitions and divestitures.
- Drafting and implementing executive compensation plans, employment contracts, stock option grants, oil and gas exploration, joint venture and partnership.
- Preparation of proxy statements, annual reports and other SEC filings.
- Representation of high net worth individuals in connection with personal investment activities.
Prior to his association with Lynch, Chappell & Alsup, Ortloff served in the registration and enforcement divisions of the Texas State Securities Board.